Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Few of My Favorite "Little Things"

 photo from imdb.com

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad


You've gotta know that my favorite part of this song is the part that goes "Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes"....now if they threw in a few verses about hats and bonnets and ribbons and bows, then the song would be perfect!  

Now here are a few of my favorite items from my store.  Unfortunately I don't have them all up on Etsy yet, but as soon as I get a few ready to shop and ship, they will go up. I will keep you posted when I get them there. I hope you enjoy browsing as much as I enjoyed making them :)


 Adorable and simply cute! These aprons are just a sampling of what I can create for your little ones....and not-so-little ones. Toddler thru adult sizes available.  $18-25 plus shipping




 




Fun, floppy, and oh-so-sweet sun bonnets. Great sun coverage for those scorching hot days.  Great fashion coverage for those cooler days too!
Newborn thru adult sizes available. 
All colors available. Lined with muslin or coordinating color/pattern. Patterns vary.
$18-25 plus shipping
 Cute and sweet I {heart} Mom tattoo hat in any color and/or color combination. 
Newborn thru adult sizes available.  $15-20 plus shipping


Tutus, tutus, and more tutus!  Short and sassy or long and sweet....any way you look at it, these tutus are too too fun on any little princess....even the princess who doesn't feel like a princess, she will in one of these treasures.  Newborn thru adult sizes available.  Any color combinations available. $20-35 plus shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you. Now would you mind "sharing" the love on your facebook wall? I would love hearing from your friends too :)