Saturday, May 19, 2012

And the winner is.....





Can you believe that I only paid $17 for all of this stuff?  Seriously!  I can hardly believe it myself. However, when we had it in our vehicle, it seemed like so much more....not sure why.  But it's still a lot of stuff for just $17.

Unfortunately, there weren't any correct guesses to win the cute little purple bonnet. I did get one that was close at $16.75, but the contest was for an exact guess. So.....maybe my next contest she'll get it :)

Speaking of next contest....the entry form is coming up on Monday, and as promised I got the hat done beforehand. It will be posted sometime today....very shortly as a matter of fact.  So watch for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you. Now would you mind "sharing" the love on your facebook wall? I would love hearing from your friends too :)