Friday, May 25, 2012

BOYS!

Due to overwhelming demand....haha! I love saying that...as if I'm so overwhelmed by all the demand for my stuff. I surely wish!

How about this.....due to the repeated suggestions....better?  I think so too.

Due to the repeated suggestions from potential customers, I am trying to incorporate more boy stuffs into my repertoire of adorable goods at The Little Things. Therefore I have ventured into formerly uncharted territory....TIES!

So far I've just made the 2 ties, but I just absolutely LOVE them! I'm almost tempted to say that they have been the cutest items I've made thus far....almost!

But here they are.....due to popular demand or repeated suggestions....either way, they're pretty darn cute!

The Dino Tie  
adorable dinosaur print baby boy tie
will fit 14" neck

 
Thomas Tie
charming little boy's tie
will fit 13-15" neck

Both ties are available for sale at my Etsy store at www.etsy.com/shop/thelittlethings2011.
Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love hearing from you. Now would you mind "sharing" the love on your facebook wall? I would love hearing from your friends too :)